Respect for Change
« I feel that God made my body perfect the way I was born. Then man robbed me, took away my power, and left me a cripple. My womanhood was stolen. If God had wanted those body parts missing, why did he create them?
I just pray that one day no woman will have to experience this pain. It will become a thing of the past. People will say “Did you hear, female genital mutilation has been outlawed in Somalia?” Then the next country, and the next, and so on, until the world is safe for all women. What a happy day that will be, and that’s what I’m working toward. In’shallah, if God is willing, it will happen».Waris Dirie
- A multitude of videos denouncing practices of female genital mutilation and early marriage
- Compelling documentaries to promote debate
- Speeches, video clips and testimonies raising public awareness.
- Documentaries shedding some light on a poorly and badly known problem.
- Long and short feature films standing for the right to moral and physical integrity of millions of women and children around the world.